Friday, September 18, 2015

UNLEASH THE KRAKEN:

So, I asked my viewers if they wanted me to keep going with my Rum and Bones play through. I got a resounding (at least mostly) yes. This surprised me a bit as I did not think it would that interesting to watch me play a two player game against myself.
I thought about that though and concluded that the game does weave a bit of a story with the crew boarding action of the two pirate crews.
I am not sure if these crews are well balanced against each other or as one viewer pointed out, I am rolling better as Mazu's Dreadful (or Dreadly as I have been saying) Curse but both crews are fun to play.
Now, this is not a heavy weight game and is purely meant to be fun and give you a sense of crazy fantasy ship boarding actions.
What people really want to see, come on, you know you do, is the destruction of the Kraken coming into the game which should be soon.

If you are not watching then pop over to my Youtube channel and check out this video series. It has been fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment