Wednesday, September 16, 2015

All In

ALL IN!

So I have never been good at doing something halfway or NOT taking something to the next level. As my gaming channel grows I have started to formulate an idea. It is one I hope to see through to fruition and it is something I think will support the hobby well.

Heck, Felicia Day and Will Wheaton started up Geek & Sundry (great Youtube channel if you have not watched some of it) and while I do not want to do something as big as that, I do want to ramp up to forming some sort of studio.

This is a dream at this point but one I can see happening. I can envision it and hope to get the support I need.

When I started my channel I was using my Ipad to film. now I have good equipment and have learned a great deal about camera angles and editing.

I am thinking the next level is soon to come but we shall see. For now. I launched my website, created a blog, activated my twitter account again and am just generally ratcheting things up.

While I slowly build this dream into a reality please support me in any way you can, with likes, shares, money, and by posting in discussion. It all helps.

I hope you are enjoying my play through of Rum & Bones.

That is it for now. Keep gaming!

No comments:

Post a Comment